Your Cart is empty
MyWater Detox Fruit Tea Challenge Set [GET $5 OFF + FREE BOTTLE]
No Artificial Flavouring Or Preservatives
Get 10% OFF your 1st Purchase when you sign up to our mailing list!
FREE Singapore Delivery for purchases above SGD50!
FREE Worldwide Delivery for purchases above SGD100!
- Meal Replacement
- Instant/Quick Breakfast in seconds
- Low carbs or calories diet
- Great alternative for vitamins and nutrients for people who do not like fruits or Vegetables
Things to Note:
- All ingredients are natural and it does not contain any artificial flavouring
- Made from only fruits and vegetables (vegan ok!)
- 14 servings of Smoothie per pack
- Able to drink both warm or cold (do not use boiling water as the nutrients may be destroyed)
- Measuring spoon is provided inside the packet
- As the product does not contain any artificial preservatives, consumer must consume within 6 months from opening
- Best with low fat milk or unsweetened Soy Milk
- Adjust the amount of powder to suit your own taste
|CAPACITY||90g (12 to 15 servings)|
Instant smoothie that comes in 2 different flavours (Banana and Melon) - a quick meal replacement or nutrients replenishment especially for breakfast or after exercise.
How to Prepare:
1. Open the resealable packet. A 3g spoon is included inside.
2. For starter, you can take 2 scoop of the powder and add 160ml of water/milk/yogurt. If you are looking for a heavier meal, you can take 3 scoop of the powder and add 230ml of water/milk/yogurt.
3. After adding the mixture, shake well to make sure it is dissolved.
4. Ready to enjoy!
In event of allergy to certain food ingredients, discontinue consumption of drink. Do consult with a doctor if there are any abnormal symptoms.
Precautions for storage:
I love this tea so much! Really feels so refreshing and so much easier to drink than water. Especially the Lemon fruit tea, i think is the best, doesnt give off much of a tea taste, which i prefer, i like the fruity kind of water taste. The grapefruit it abit bitter, and the orange has a more tea taste rather than orange.
On my 3rd week of the Detox Fruit Tea Challenge and these make me drink more than twice of my previous intake of water/fluids. The teas taste quite natural (albeit a little mild). Orange (sweet/sour) is my favourite, followed by Lemon (sour/sour). Grapefruit (bitter/sour) gave me a mild headache for some reason.