Your Cart is empty
Mywater Detox Fruit Water Tea - Orange
Made with 100% Natural Ingredients
No Additives, Caffeine or Sugar
Get 10% OFF your 1st Purchase when you sign up to our mailing list!
FREE Singapore Delivery for purchases above SGD50!
- Detoxifying your body
- Both adults and children who do not like to drink plain water
Things to Note:
- Caffeine-free and Natural Flavours (no artificial flavours)
- Fruit slices are dehydrated and do not contain any artificial preservatives, hence the expiry date is shorter
- Each bag contains 7 Fruit Slices and 7 Tea Sachets
- Can be served both hot or cold
- You can add any amount of water to suit your liking
- At Waseyo, we normally mix it with 700ml - 1 litre of ice water
|SERVING||7 Servings (7 Fruit Slices + 7 Tea Sachets) per Mywater Packet|
- Instant Detox Tea that comes in 3 different flavours - Lemon, Orange and Pine Colada
Dried Orange Slice, Hibiscus (Sudan, Thailand, Nigeria) 46.75%, Apple (Turkey) 28%, Rosehip (Chile) 8%, Elderberry (Albania) 3%, Blackberry (Ukraine, Bulgaria, Poland, Hungary, Chile) 3%, Sour Cherry (Serbia, Poland, Turkey, Bulgaria) 2%, Raspberry (Poland, Serbia, Chile) 2%, Flavouring (Raspberry 1.5%, Red Fruit 1.5%, Cream 0.25%) (Germany)
For 1 Bottle (500ml - 1 litre):
1. Add 1 fruit slice & 1 tea sachet of your flavour choice into the Mywater bottle (or your own flask/bottle).
2. Pour in 500ml to 1 litre of room temperature, warm, or iced water to your liking.
3. Allow drink to settle for 5-15mins.
Optional: Add more ice if you like to enjoy your refreshing cup of Mywater Fruit Tea cold.
In event of allergy to certain tea or fruit ingredients, discontinue consumption of drink. Do consult with a doctor if there are any abnormal symptoms.
Precautions for storage:
- Reviews (26)
Refreshing Detox Fruit Tea
Love the aroma and taste of the Orange Fruit Tea. It motivates me to drink sufficient water (at least 2L) a day which is great. Will be getting my second batch of tea soon!
Nice.. especially the orange flavour.. really feel lighter with the tea.. able to refill water and last for a day.
Great Taste and Convenient to orepare.
It makes me drink more water. I am begining to like it. Will try the Smoothie next time when there's promotion.
Love the orange taste than the Lemon one. Recommend the orange and for sensitive stomach like me recommend to drink this on off days as the detox works well on me
Extremely refreshing and tasty
Packaging: Opened the ziplock bag and was surprised to see a slice of dried pineapple and the tea sachets nicely packed in separate sealed bags. This makes it super convenient for busy people like myself who needs to rush to rugby training after work. I have tried other popular detox tea brands before and usually just a ziplock bag full of tea sachets that are not separately sealed. Smell: The dried pineapple smelt really sweet and fresh and the tea "leaves" were amazing as well. Taste: The pineapple taste was the most predominant in the detox water, there is something super refreshing about the water that kept me drinking it non-stop which would make it the perfect drink for people who are bored of plain ol' water! Overall: Super convenient product with amazing fruity taste. Not too sure about the detox effects yet as I have not consumed it long enough to experience the effects, would definitely continue drinking it :)