Your Cart is empty
Copy of FAQ
Q. Promotions, Orders & Payment
- Did my order go through? Is it confirmed? After placing your order, you will receive an order confirmation email, which confirms your order number, item(s) purchased and delivery address. Please be patient if your order confirmation isn’t delivered to your inbox straight away – it can take up to a couple of hours. Please ensure that you're checking the correct email address you used to purchase with and check it hasn’t been filtered into your spam/junk mail.
- How do I apply my Discount Code? Discount codes can be applied to your order at Checkout. You will be able to enter your discount code into the box on the right above your subtotal. For mobile shoppers, after filling in your shipping details, you will be able to apply the coupon code on the next page. Once you hit 'Apply' your discount will be deducted from your cart total and you can continue on to payment method. Please note that only one discount code can be applied per order. Discount codes cannot be combined with any other promotions or offers.
- Can I use multiple promotion codes on a single order? We are sorry but our website only allows one promotional code to be applied per single order. Promotional codes are unable to be used in conjunction with other promotional codes on the same order.
- I'm not sure what to buy. Can I get some advice on which products are best for my skin? Definitely! We would love to help you begin your skin changing journey! So if you have any questions or just want to learn more about the products on our site, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get advice from our expert team. We will do our best to reply as soon as possible!
- What payment methods do you accept? We currently accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express via Paypal If you have trouble completing the payment do contact us via livechat or you can drop us an email for assistance.
- Can I get some samples? Yes! At Waseyo we believe in letting you try different products! We will drop in free samples with every purchase. We try our very best to provide you samples that you will like, so if you have a specific skin type or skin tone do let us know in the “Special Instructions to Seller”. We will try find something that will match your skin.
- I love Waseyo’s products and I want to refer my friends! How do I do that? Awesome! We love that you’re loving the products that we carry! And if you want to share that amazing product that you have tried, why not provide them a discount by introducing your friends to Waseyo! You can refer your friends to us via email, Facebook, or by simply sharing a link. They get $5 off their first purchase and you get 1000 WON to redeem your next exciting product! Learn more about it here.
- Are the products on Waseyo 100% authentic? A 100% Yes! At Waseyo, we take pride in curating for our customers the highest quality of Korean beauty. We stand by this promise to do so with every product and this is at the heart of our company. Every single product you see on Waseyo goes through multiple stages of testing to guarantee their safety, efficacy and authenticity. This includes internal testing within our team and our Waseyo Beauty Community, doing due diligence for each brand’s product and ingredients, ONLY working directly with brand owners and never purchasing from third parties or wholesalers. For this reason, you can be assured that whenever you are purchasing from Waseyo, you are always getting 100% genuine products direct from the brands in Korea, and they are all coming from legitimate and safe channels.
- What’s the expiry date of my product? Korean products are traditionally labeled with a manufacturing date instead of an expiry date and have a shelf-life of two to three years from this date. But this depends on each individual product and brand. So don't be alarmed if you receive a product stamped with a date prior to your actual purchase date. We value you as our customers and want you to discover new products with us. We will never sell expired products just to make a sale! Here’s a guide if the date printed is in Korean and check the characters in front of the dates:
- There are not many famous brands on Waseyo. Do you carry brands like Laneige, Innisfree etc? At Waseyo, our core strength is to identify products based on their efficacy and ingredients. We do not focus on brands’ popularity but more on - the reviews from locals in Korea, the science behind the ingredients and if it is worth the money? Hence we do not take in any brand just to make a quick buck. We ourselves are customers too - if we are not going to put these products on our own skin it we will not risk it on yours. Only brands/products that passed will be listed in our store. So you can have the ultimate assurance that once it is Waseyo Certified, you will not be disappointed. Because you are part of our Waseyo community too, if you do happen to see a brand/product that has raving and excellent reviews do let us know so we can test it out to see if it can make it to our store! Feel free to drop us an email at email@example.com and share the goodness with us!
- I reached out via email but I haven't received a response in over 2 business days! What now? We're sorry to hear this! Please make sure your inquiry was sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do our best to get to everyone as soon as possible! We try our very best to reply within 1-2 business days (Monday to Friday, not including Holidays). Sometimes our replies can end up in your spam mailbox, so please be sure to check there and add us as a contact!
- 제조 means "Manufactured On"
- 까지 means "Good Until"
If you are still confused, you can just drop us an email at email@example.com for assistance!
Q. Waseyo VV.I.P Rewards
- How do I join Waseyo VV.I.P Community? Joining Waseyo VV.I.P is super simple! Sign up for an account with your email through the Rewards page. You'll get 50 Waseyo Won just for becoming a member! Once you've signed up, you'll have full access to our VV.I.P rewards. You can track your progress, your transaction history and redeem offers with your Waseyo Won.
- Does my Waseyo Won (points) expire? Your Waseyo Won is accumulated over the last 365 Days of your last purchase. So you can accumulate enough points for your next new product or discount!
- How do I check my Waseyo Won (point) balance? You are able to check your Waseyo Won balance on the Rewards page after logging in to your account.
- How do I earn Waseyo Won? You can earn Waseyo Won with numerous ways! Won can be earn by shopping on our store, referring friends, following our social media accounts, writing a review and shop during our Extra point sale days! Won earned are excluding all shipping fees and taxes (rounded down to the nearest dollar). Please allow 48 hours for your points to appear on your VV.I.P Account. For more details do check out our Rewards page to see how you can maximise your earnings! Waseyo Won can only be earned on products purchased on our website (http://www.waseyo.com). Purchases made at pop-up stores may not accrue points depending on event terms and conditions.
- How do I use my Waseyo Won (points) to redeem rewards? You can redeem exciting new products and discounts at the Rewards page! After logging in, you can click on the rewards page to browse current offers. A popup will appear when you click on any of the items. Once you have decided you can redeem it by clicking on the item in the pop up to double confirm and you product/discount will be added to your cart automatically!
- What do the tiers mean? Waseyo VV.I.P are separated into three tiers - White, Black and Rose Gold. Tier status is based on your last 365 days spend (form the last date of purchase) and your cumulative spend amount will rise you up the ranks of Black and Rose Gold statuses for more rewards and benefits! As a White VV.I.P, 10 Waseyo Won will be earned on each dollar you spend. A Black VV.I.P earns 12 Waseyo Won on each dollar spent and Rose Gold VV.I.P earns 15 Waseyo Won on each dollar spent. Do check out our Rewards page for more detailed benefits here: https://waseyo.com/pages/rewards
- How do I know what tier I am in? After logging in, you can check your tier on the Rewards page
- Are we allowed to transfer or merge my points between two separate accounts? We are so sorry! To prevent the misuse of our Waseyo VV.I.P Program we do not allow transfers or merging of accounts. While you can accrue Waseyo Won on 2+ separate accounts (depending on which account you’re logged in with), you cannot transfer or merge them.
- I have just became a Black or Rose Gold Member! How do I access exclusive access to sales, rewards and exclusive access to Waseyo VV.I.P events? For Black or Rose Gold VV.I.Ps, the exclusive offers sent to you via our newsletter as exclusive sales, offers and events are announced. Make sure you have subscribed to our newsletters and add us to your favourite us on your contact list so they don't end up in the junk mailbox!
You can take a look at the steps in the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EcegfTo0GQDiscounts are not eligible on any shipping fees and taxes. Products will be added directly to your cart however you must have additional items in your cart for you to redeem your Waseyo Won for a product.