Your Cart is empty
Vely Vely 3D Highlighter
Safe & Effective
100% Authentic from Korea
Get 10% OFF your 1st Purchase when you sign up to our mailing list!
FREE Singapore Delivery for purchases above SGD50!
FREE Worldwide Delivery for purchases above SGD100!
- All skin tones
- Gives a dewy subtle glow for a natural glowing complexion
Things to Note:
- Place 3 dots on the skin and blend it into the skin, only adding more if needed
- Mix an equal amount each of liquid foundation and 3D Highlighter on the back of your hand for a glowy finish
- Brings a natural and glowing complexion with aurora pearl coloured texture formulated from amethyst, pearl, ruby, and tourmaline
Patented moisturizing ingredient Soline[Patent number 10-0623466], Jewelry complex (amethyst, pearl, ruby, tourmaline) Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Mica, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Castor Oil Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Peg-8 Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Aluminum Hydroxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Boswellia Carterii Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Vetiveria Zizanoides Root Oil, Amyris Balsamifera Bark Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Rose Flower Oil, Disodium Edta, Ci 77491, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Fragrance, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, Water, Butylene Glycol, Tourmaline, Pearl Powder
How to Use:
1. Apply a small amount on the parts of the face you want to highlight, such as under eyes, cheekbones, tip of nose, chin, forehead etc
2. Blend with fingertips or makeup sponge
Discontinue usage of product if there are any abnormal symptoms such as red spots, swelling or itching.
- Reviews (2)
Not too bad
Easy to blend as a highlighter. I had not mixed with the foundation liquid. But for a small bottle this is quite expensive.
Great highlighter,it's just like a magic