Your Cart is empty
Tahpre Arrogant Ampoule
100% Extracts with No Water
Get 10% OFF your 1st Purchase when you sign up to our mailing list!
FREE Singapore Delivery for purchases above SGD50!
FREE Worldwide Delivery for purchases above SGD200!
- All skin types
- Great for people who do not like oil-based ampoules
- The 3 Tahpre Ampoules have different specific targeted functions: Anti-Aging, Hydrating, Brightening
Things to Note:
- The ampoules may have a watery texture but they are packed with more than 10% Active Ingredients in all of them.
- Arrogant Ampoule: For Brightening and Whitening. Yeast Ferment Extract Based - No Water Formula + Niacinamide. Great for evening out skin tone, lighten dark spots and giving the skin a healthy glow.
- Greedy Ampoule: For Anti-Aging. 4 Different Types of peptides. Effective on fine lines, wrinkles, laugh lines and firming up the skin.
- Jealous Ampoule: For Hydrating and Moisturising: Rose Flower Extract Based - No Water Formula + Polyglutamic Acid + Hyaluronic Acid. Made for severely dry and flaky skin. The Jealous ampoule not only hydrates your skin but protects it from moisture loss.
- Use only 1 type of ampoule per session for best results
- Use twice a day. You can use different types during different sessions (e.g. Morning - Arrogant, Night - Greedy)
- Can be used together with Tahpre Masks, Mind Reader and Dream Cream.
- Brightens and whitens skin
Yeast Ferment Extract, Niacinamide, Butylglycerin, Lactobacillus/Olive Leaf Ferment Extract, Saccharomyces/Peppermint Leaf Ferment Filtrate, Lactobacillus/Clover Flower Ferment Extract, Ethyl Ascorbyl Ether, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Morus Alba Bark Extract
1. After cleansing and toning, drip a few drops of ampoule to apply on face.
1. In case of using cosmetics or direct sunlight, consult with a specialist if there are any abnormal symptoms such as red spots, swelling or itching.
The brown spots on my face lighten down after using about 1 month
Both the Tone up and Moisture Ampoules are of great texture. Tone up is more watery and needs to be pat into skin. Moisture ampoule is more viscous and has a nice feel on the skin. Not sure of the effects but my skin does feel better having added them as part of the routine (1 in AM and 1 in PM).
I have been using this ampoules for quite awhile and it really do magic on my skin! I’m going to stick to tahpre only for my skin nothing else!
Boyfriend's first ever ampoule! And he is loving it. Totally absorbing fast into the skin, makes good combination with taphre mask.
When use the product, for the few time was ok. But after applying, I could feel my skin has burning sensation. Maybe my skin is sensitive